This course shall describe a contemporary and international supply chain management. The increasing integration of all functions of the firm requires that supply chain professionals must be aware of the impact that logistical decision-making has on other elements of the firm’s strategic goals and objectives. In addition, the current logistics and supply chain professional must have an awareness of the changes in and increased use of technology, emphasis on strategic planning, and supply chain integration as a competitive imperative, and the practice of supply chain is a professional discipline.
Participants will be expected to gain a working understanding of how to identify reference and implement logistics management and control policies, standards and related supply chain/ logistics operation standards. Regarding the latter, the objective is to learn how to identify and interpret the requirements of the standards and. implement the standards in the logistics process.
Each class session will include discussion on logistics management, security, control or supply chain management issues that participants should be familiar with.
At the completion of this course, the participants should be able to :
- To promote recognition and acceptance of professional status for people involved in supply chain operations among other areas of business management.
- To develop performance standards and operational guidelines that can improve the efficiency and effectiveness of supply chain management.
- To increase the degree to which the individual gains personal confidence, satisfaction, and pride from direct involvement in supply chain management and operations.
- The use of technology and information systems to provide the basis for firm- and supply chain-wide integration and cooperation is necessary for successful operations.
Module 1: Introduction to Supply Chain
Module 2: Value Chain Management
Module 3: Logistics and Distribution
Module 4: Outsourcing in SCM
Module 5: Distribution and Warehousing
Module 6: Logistics Cost Planning
Module 7: Supply Chain Management Improvement
Module 8: e-Supply Chain
Module 9: SCOR Model
Investasi dan Fasilitas
- Course, Exam & Certification (Non Residential) USD 1,350.- per participant in Yogyakarta| USD 1,450.- per participant in Bandung, Jakarta and Surabaya| USD 1,550.- per participant in Bali, Batam, Manado and Balikpapan
- Handbook and stationary
- International Certification (if the participants pass the exam)
American Academy Certified Consultant
[contact-form][contact-field label=’Judul Training’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Tanggal Training’ type=’name’/][contact-field label=’Select a message type’ type=’textarea’ required=’1’/]
[contact-field label=’Your Name’ type=’text’/][contact-field label=’Job Title’ type=’text’/][contact-field label=’Company’ type=’text’/][contact-field label=’Company Address’ type=’text’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’/][contact-field label=’Office Phone’ type=’text’/][contact-field label=’Extention No.’ type=’text’/][contact-field label=’Facsimile (Fax)’ type=’text’/][contact-field label=’Website’ type=’url’/]
PRE REGISTRATION DATA (Tidak Mengikat)
[contact-field label=’Penanggung Jawab Training di Perusahaan’ type=’text’/][contact-field label=’Office Phone+Ext atau No. Handphone’ type=’text’/][contact-field label=’Jumlah Peserta’ type=’text’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Nama-nama peserta’ type=’textarea’/][contact-field label=’Payment Method’ type=’text’/]
MESSAGE FOR TRAINING PROVIDER
[contact-field label=’Pesan untuk penyelenggara Training’ type=’textarea’/][contact-field label=’New Field’ type=’text’/][/contact-form]