Outsourcing become an attractive option for corporate to reduce their labor costs. However, many people not agree with this condition even suggested to the government for issued a policy prohibiting or severely restricting this activities. In reality, a number of studies show that employment policy that too rigid in the long time will disserve the economical aspect of a country. In other words, labor regulations are too protect the interests and rights of workers often would backfire for the economic progress of the nation. This training will discuss the outsourcing management about understanding, law, until the outsourcing performance management.
- Understand the advantages and disadvantages of using outsourcing labor in terms of both the rule and the law
- Can create an ethical and legal outsourcing process.
- Knowing the relationships with third parties
- Understanding the Outsourcing
- The types of Outsourcing
- Basic Law about Outsourcing
- Stages in Outsourcing Process
- Cost analysis
- Leadership in Managing Workforce Outsourcing
- Motivate and Improve Workforce Outsourcing Performance
- Performance management
- Case Studies on Outsourcing Management
- Case Study
INVESTMENT DAN FACILITIES
- Kuala Lumpur & Singapore: IDR 8.500.000 min 3 person, IDR 7.000.000 min 4 person, IDR 6.000.000 min 5 person
- Bangkok: IDR 9.000.000 min 3 person, IDR 7.500.000 min 4 person, IDR 6.500.000 min 5 person.
- Hongkong : IDR 9.000.000 min 5 person, IDR 7.500.000 min 6 person , IDR 6.500.000 min 7 person
- Facility : Certificate, Training kits, USB, Lunch, Coffe Break, Souvenir
Dr. rer. Nat. Arief Fahmie, S.Psi, MA