This training provides the knowledge about cash flow analysis of a project that will happen. After estimated the cash flow well, next step is to assess the investment proposal. In conducting the assessment there are several methods such us payback period, discounted payback period, internal rate of return (IRR), modified internal rate of return (MIRR), net present value (NPV), and profitability index (PI). In this training also explains about analyzing risk in capital budgeting is often the case in practice.
After this training, participants will be able to analyzing the project cash flow, able to assess the project appraisal methods that exist, and capable to assess the project’s risk.
1. Project cash flow analysis
- Relevant cash flows on a project
- The types of project cash flow inkrementals
- Classification of project cash flow over time
- Analysis of new asset purchases and replacement of old assets with new assets
- The importance of capital budgeting
- The stages in the capital budgeting
- Payback, Discounted Payback, NPV, IRR, MIRR, and PI
- The assessment criteria of the proposed investment project
- Meaning the risk of investment projects
- Various project risk
- Stand alone risk measurement
- Corporate risk measurement
- Measurement of market risks of a project
- Relations project risk and capital structure.
2. Capital budgeting valuation method
3. Risk in capital budgeting
Discussion and Sharing experiences
INVESTMENT DAN FACILITIES
- Kuala Lumpur & Singapore: IDR 8.500.000 min 3 person, IDR 7.000.000 min 4 person, IDR 6.000.000 min 5 person
- Bangkok: IDR 9.000.000 min 3 person, IDR 7.500.000 min 4 person, IDR 6.500.000 min 5 person.
- Hongkong : IDR 9.000.000 min 5 person, IDR 7.500.000 min 6 person , IDR 6.500.000 min 7 person
- Facility : Certificate, Training kits, USB, Lunch, Coffe Break, Souvenir
Budi Suprapto, PhD & Team