Training Program Description
Being a leader is not an easy and simple task. You have to balance maintaining work relationships with meeting deadlines, and walk a difficult boundary line between friendship and authority with your team. Leaders exhibit a unique blend of charisma, vision and character traits that attract people to follow them. They helps to guide a team toward achieving a certain goal while managing and resolving technical and interpersonal roadblocks along the way.
A leader is responsible for establishing overall direction and vision within a company. Effective leaders knows how to get employees and managers to commit to their vision. They possesses a certain level of creativity that allows them to develop effective strategies that benefit the organization. An effective leader also excellent in communication and interpersonal skills.
This Certified Team Leader (CTL) professional certification focuses on the primary principles and skill-sets that will enable a leader to keep up and be ahead of transformation. Successful team leader must have competencies that foster collaboration, involvement, initiative and passion – not only downwards, but upward and across the organisation as well.
By The End Of This Program Participants Will Be Able To :
- Effectively form a team and establish its goals, roles, and guidelines.
- Use techniques to enhance employee motivation.
- Diagnose and address employee performance problems.
- Advanced interpersonal communication skills.
- Organize and Chair Meetings.
- Respond appropriately to conflict in the workplace.
- Solve problems in a team and make the right and effective decisions.
- Delegate effectively, providing appropriate supervision and guidance.
- Deliver constructive feedback and coaching.
Benefits To The Participants :
- During the program participants will be provided with a comprehensive information which will be easy to re-use, reference, and share at the workplace.
- Throughout the program, participants will have the opportunity to learn concepts related to building and leading teams as well as best practice approaches on how to solve all problems related to the team.
- As the program will be delivered by extensively experienced trainer, participants will have the opportunity to discuss, consult, and relate to team issues at their work place and understand how such issues would be resolved.
- After successfully completing the program, participants will have the opportunity to brand themselves with the title Certified Team Leader (CTL).
Reasons Why A Certification Helps You :
- Gain New Skills, Knowledge, and Unlock Opportunity.
- Increase Your Chances for a Promotion or Advancement.
- Get Recognized, Credibility, and be Productive Faster.
- Employer Preference.
- Personal Satisfaction and Professional Development.
- Become an Independent Consultant.
Managers, Department Heads, Supervisors, Team Leaders, and everyone who are responsible for building and maintaining effective teams in the work environment.
The trainer uses up-to-date training techniques and a variety of training methods, to help all participants learn about their preferred styles in leading and communicating with others. All of the training will carried out in a relaxed supportive atmosphere. During the training session, participants had the opportunity to consult directly with the trainer on leading and maintaining issues and ways to overcome them.
Training Program Outline
Module 1. Building and Leading Teams
- The Stages of Team Development
- Understanding What Makes a Good Leader
- Understanding Team Roles and Balance
- Types of Team
Module 2. Setting the Direction for Your Team
- The Team Diamond
- Goals vs. Objectives
- The Power of Objectives
- Five Principles of Objective Setting
- Setting Objectives : Be SMARTER
Module 3. Motivating and Recognizing Your Team
- A Framework for Understanding What Motivates Others
- What You can Do to Motivate Others Effectively
- Seven Steps in Motivating Others
- Employee Recognition
- Methods for Employee Recognition
- The Benefits of Employee Recognition
Module 4. Mastering Face-to-Face Communications
- How to Really Listen
- Six Fundamental Questions to Ask Yourself to Improve Your Communications Style
- Listening and Communicating to Others
- Applying Questioning Techniques
- Understanding the Impact of Non-Verbal Communications
Module 5. Dealing with Difficult Behaviours and Poor Performers
- Dealing with Difficult Behaviours
- Non-Performance Employee
- Reasons for Non-Performance
- A Map for Managing Poor Performers
- Performance Portfolio
- Elements of Effective Feedback
- Before You Deliver Feedback
- How to Give Negative Feedback Successfully
- The Ten Golden Rules of Feedback
Module 6. Dealing with Conflict and Problem Team Members
- Handling Interpersonal Conflicts between Individual Team Members
- Resolving Different Points of View on the Team
- Resolving Conflicts from Team to Team
- Dealing with Conflict Between Yourself and a Member
Module 7. Leading Your Team in Problem-Solving and Decision Making
- Types of Problems
- Known and Unknown Problems and Solutions
- Problem-Solving and Decision-Making Processes
- Carnegie’s Problem Analysis Steps
- The Pitfalls : Do’s and Don’ts
- What is Decision Making?
- What Can Prevent Effective Decision-Making?
Module 8. Team Coaching
- Steps to Effective Coaching
- Team Coaching Defined
- The Important Role of Team Coaching
- Impact of Team Coaching
- Team Coaching Models
- Coaching Teams : The CID – CLEAR Process
- The Six Principles Of Team Coaching – The ‘How’ Of Team Coaching
- Six Core Practices for Team Coaching
Module 9. Delegating Work for Maximum Impact
- The Benefits of Delegation
- The Five Step Delegation Process
- Factors Relating to the Job You Want to Delegate
- Factors Relating to the Candidates
- The Delegation Matrix
- Commitment : The Magic Ingredient That People Miss Out
- Closing The Delegation : The Big Four Factors
- Common Causes of Delegating Problems
- Points to Consider When Evaluating a Completed Job
Module 10. Meeting Management Skills
- Meeting Decision Tree
- Three Types of Team Meetings
- Step-by-Step Checklist
Waktu Dan Tempat
- Hotel Ibis Malioboro, Yogyakarta
- 6 – 8 Januari 2020
- 13 – 15 Januari 2020
- 20 – 22 Januari 2020
- 27 – 29 Januari 2020
- 3- 5 Februari 2020
- 10 – 12 Februari 2020
- 17 – 19 Februari 2020
- 26 – 28 Februari 2020
- 2 – 4 Maret 2020et 2020
- 9 – 11 Maret 2020
- 16 – 18 Maret 2020
- 23 – 24 Maret 2020
- 30 Maret 2020 – 1 April 2020
- 6 – 8 April 2020
- 13 – 15 April 2020
- 20 – 22 April 2020
- 27 – 29 April 2020
- 4 – 6 Mei 2020
- 11 – 13 Mei 2020
- 2 – 4 Juni 2020
- 8 – 10 Juni 2020
- 15 – 17 Juni 2020
- 22 – 24 Juni 2020
- 29 Juni 2020 – 1 Juli 2020
- 6 – 8 Juli 2020
- 13 – 15 Juli 2020
- 20 – 22 Juli 2020
- 27 – 29 Juli 2020
- 3 – 5 Agustus 2020
- 10 – 12 Agustus 2020
- 18 – 19 Agustus 2020
- 24 – 26 Agustus 2020
- 31 Agustus 2020 – 2 September 2020
- 7 – 9 September 2020
- 14 – 16 September 2020
- 21 – 23 September 2020
- 28 – 30 September 2020
- 5 – 7 Oktober 2020
- 12 – 14 Oktober 2020
- 19 – 21 Oktober 2020
- 26 – 28 Oktober 2020
- 2 – 4 November 2020
- 9 – 11 November 2020
- 16 – 18 November 2020
- 23 – 25 November 2020
- 30 November 2020 – 2 Desember 2020
- 7 – 9 Desember 2020
- 14 – 16 Desember 2020
- 21 – 23 Desember 2020
- 28 – 30 Desember 2020
Investasi dan Fasilitas
- Rp 6.900.000 (Non Residential, Belum Termasuk Pajak PPn 10%)
- VIP training Rp 8.9000 (4 Hari , Non Residential dengan tambahan Fasilitas Paket studi lapangan/ City tour dan Belum Termasuk Pajak PPn 10%)
- Quota minimum 2 peserta
- Fasilitas : Certificate, Training kits, Lunch, Coffee Break, Souvenir
- Untuk peserta luar kota disediakan transportasi antar-jemput dari Bandara/Stasiun ke Hotel khusus bagi perusahaan yang mengirimkan minimal 3 orang peserta)
Expertindo Training Team