This inspirational and motivational leadership training is ideal for the middle management. It will enhance the participants’ knowledge, skills and attitudes needed to get them to the next level of personal leadership. Without any doubt it will extend one’s horizons. Participants will be transformed into new beings. It will help to identify the different roles of a leader as well as how best to achieve it. It will also make one learn the critical success factors [CSF’s] and the key success factors [CSF’s] of developing ones leadership skills and style.
In short, this session clearly reviews the absolute essentials needed for leading teams and organizations. It addition, it covers some critical concepts for world class leadership including clock building and time telling leadership and developing a world class left and right brain.
- Identify what true leadership is all about
- Understand the characteristics of a true leader
- To develop the leader within you
- Identify who a leader is?
- Identify how a leader differs from a manager?
- Identify the Key Success Factors of a World Class Leader
- Identify the features of a Transformational Leader
- Identify the Features of Clock Building & Time Telling Leaders
- Tough times don’t last long; but tough people do
- Importance of a WORLD CLASS vision for a WORLD CLASS leader
- Developing the leader within you
- Understanding the mindset of a WORLD CLASS leader
- Understanding what WORLD CLASS leaders are made of
- Either lead, or else follow or else please get out of the way
- Transformational leadership
- Clock building [CBL] vs time telling [TTL] leaders
- Top leadership tools
- Highly interactive mini lectures
- Group exercisesIndividual exercises
- Group discussions
- Role plays
- Video Clips
- Practical Examples
- Success Stories
- Personal experiences
Dr. Naomal Balasuriya
MBBS, MBA, CIM, MCGP, MSLIM, MIMSL
Dr Naomal Balasuriya, a medical doctor turned entrepreneur is internationally sought after for his totally unorthodox style of life changing motivational speaking.
Undoubtedly one of the most academically and professionally diversified life changing motivational speakers in the world, his professional fields range from medicine, military, management, marketing, mentoring, to motivational speaking.
Given his “nothing is impossible” mentality, he holds the unique distinction of being the first doctor of medicine in the world to hold the degrees of Master of Business Administration [MBA] and the CIM [UK].
He is also probably one of the very few motivational speakers in the world who offers a 100% satisfaction or money back guarantee.
Having worked in the government sector, private sector and the Sri Lanka Air Force as a medical doctor, he now leads his entrepreneurial training company: Success Factory. He is also an Independent Non-Executive Director of Melstacorp, the holding company of the Distilleries Group of Companies in Sri Lanka