There are 6 steps being taken in the process of budgeting and control company profits are: determining general corporate purposes, the determination of specific objectives of each department, the determination of strategy, policy planning executive management, planning strategies to achieve long-term earnings and annual earnings.
After this training, participants will be able to:
- Understanding the process of planning and control in a comprehensive income
- Understanding the technical procedures used in the planning and control of income
- Understanding the various management functions and responsibilities of each level of the management in relation to the sequence of profit planning and control process.
- The scope of corporate budgeting
- Flexible budget
- Sales budget and production budget
- Budgetary costs of raw materials
- Direct labor budget
- Factory overhead cost budget
- Projected cost of production
- Projected cost of goods sold
- Projected profit and loss.
The training is aimed at them, employees and leaders, who are involved directly or indirectly in the manufacture of the company’s budget.
- Discussion and sharing experience
- Role play
INVESTMENT DAN FACILITIES
- Kuala Lumpur & Singapore: IDR 8.500.000 min 3 person, IDR 7.000.000 min 4 person, IDR 6.000.000 min 5 person
- Bangkok: IDR 9.000.000 min 3 person, IDR 7.500.000 min 4 person, IDR 6.500.000 min 5 person.
- Hongkong : IDR 9.000.000 min 5 person, IDR 7.500.000 min 6 person , IDR 6.500.000 min 7 person
- Facility : Certificate, Training kits, USB, Lunch, Coffe Break, Souvenir
Drs. Budi Suprapto, Ph.D
Formulir Permintaaan Pendaftaran Training