The Audit course is designed to provide practical view in conducting audit and assurance in one organization. The course is designed to support professional staffs to expand their understanding of comprehensive audit practice.
The course will include discussion and exercises related to general control examinations within the scope auditing. The course will also focus on control research and analysis for related topic areas. In addition, through discussion and exercises, participant will gain a working understanding of the process of developing audit work programs.
- Participants shall obtain an expanded understanding the role of auditors in evaluating the related operational and control risks and in assessing the appropriateness and adequacy of management control practices and related controls inside participants’ organization
- Participants shall obtain the capability in conducting audit and implement techniques in performing assurance, attestation, and audit engagements
- Participants shall obtain an expanded familiarity with the principle references in good corporate governance, control and security as related to audit processes
- Participants shall obtain the working ability to plan, conduct, and report on general and property audit
- Participants shall obtain an understanding of the role of auditors regarding operation and propoerty related compliance and regulatory audits, such as evaluating control standards
- Introduction to Risk-based Audit
- Conducting The Audit Process
- Management Controls
- Assurance of Controls and Control Objectives
- Evidence Collection and Evaluation
- Managing the Audit Function
- Property Audit
- Property Audit Scope
Dr. Ir. Fauzi Hasan. MM, MBA, and Team